Saturday, June 5, 2010

Symptoms?

Morning sickness? About 2 days of mild yuckiness
Sore boobs? Nothing worth sleeping on my back over.
Food aversions? Mostly no.
Fatique? I'm calling it "a little extra laziness"
Cravings? Yeah a little, but that's kind of an everyday thing for me (I'm impressionable)
Sex dreams? BINGO!

I had tons of symptoms with my first pregnancy. Until 3 days ago, this one had been completely uneventful. Hence why I think it's a tumor. Or THOUGHT it was a tumor. A week and a half ago I started up with the weird crazy dreams (for example: Driving a van around a highway in Philly that turned into a shopping cart when I made a 90 degree turn going 50mph. Why would I dream this????), but I have some pretty pointless dreams without the influence of a fetus as well. 3 nights ago IT started. All through my first and last trimesters of my last pregnancy, I had these really [good? bad?]... naughty dreams. About Joe. WTF! In my dreams I get to seduce anyone I want, and I'm seducing the one person I know is never going to say no even if his junk is currently in a bear trap? (Sidenote: I don't even know how that would work.) It has me a little peeved. I guess come trimester 3 I'll be thankful for those dreams though, because lord knows we won't be sharing any steamy moments in reality then!

So that's it for me. I don't care what some stick I peed on says, this is my confirmation. Hi, I'm k8, and I have sexy dreams while pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment